Weekly message from Steve Sylvester,
KOMPAN UK Managing Director.
Monday, 6th April 2020.
I hope this email finds you and your families healthy and safe.
As you would expect, over the past weeks we have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing Covid-19 situation and assessing the latest Government information. Day to day we are trying to adapt and make sound decisions with the health of our customers, our team, subcontractors and communities in the forefront of our minds; the Government has asked businesses to step up to support the fight and we are committed to doing the right thing to help.
KOMPAN have adapted to the current climate by making changes to ensure the business continues to operate as smoothly as we can and that we can also fully support the Government’s guidelines to stay at home. Our Installation teams have closed off all live sites, ensuring they have been left in a safe condition. We would like to thank our Installation and Surfacing partners for working with us in order to achieve this, our priority is always everyone’s safety when undertaking works on behalf of KOMPAN.
Please Note:All of our installation partners are now stood down until further notice; KOMPAN will continue to monitor and follow Government guidance on outdoor construction works over the coming weeks whilst being in lockdown due to the Corona Virus. Should you require any emergency works to be undertaken, please contact us to discuss via the contact details below.
We are still open for business as usual for equipment only orders, spares and urgent repairs.
Whilst there is some interruption to construction, we are working hard in the background to ensure that when we are able, we can be back to the construction sites quickly. All of our ‘in progress’ sites will be security checked regularly to ensure they are secure and safe throughout this time.
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
- FROM MONDAY 30TH MARCH WE WILL BE HOSTING A SERIES OF WEBINARS, OPENING EYES AND MINDS ON HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF INVESTING IN PLAYGROUNDS AND OUTDOOR FITNESS AREAS. SIGN UP NOW ►
- Our sales team remain active in the marketplace when required, they are all available and are set up to communicate via Skype, telephone, and email.
- We are able to screen share with clients either via our sales team using our unique Outdoor Planner, or through one of our designers who are all fully operational at home making remote design and development possible.
- We might not be in our office in Milton Keynes, but all of our support staff are also fully integrated to our online systems and on hand as usual from 08.30-17:00 Monday to Friday.
- Our Systems are advanced and integrated through the business, each member of the team is set up and ready to deal with any sales or service query you have.
- Our Contract Management and After Sales team remain ‘on call’ to respond to any issues or concerns you have. If you need help on any of your playground sites for any reason, we are local and we can help.
- OUR MANUFACTURING LOCATIONS CONTINUE TO OPERATE, SO IF YOU NEED EQUIPMENT FAST, PLEASE CONTACT US.
KOMPAN have been designing and building successful outdoor play, sport, and fitness projects for over 50 years this year, we are strong, dependable and we care deeply about our customers in market in the UK and, we will see this thing through, together.
How to contact us: We can be reached on all of the regular telephone numbers of all of our staff including our office number, see below, which you should call if you need us and we will get you to the right person from there. Our dedicated team and I sincerely thank you for your patience and support during this extremely troubling time.
KOMPAN Ltd and KOMPAN Scotland Ltd are part of the global KOMPAN family.
Stay safe during these challenging times.